To get to know our members better, we use a list of questions known as the Proust Questionnaire, made famous by French author, Marcel Proust.
1. What is your idea of happiness? Spending time with family and friends
2. What is your greatest fear?
That I won't live long enough to paint all the images I have in my head-2025 seems about right.
3. Which living person do you most admire?
My daughter Lea for going through so much and finding happiness and her talent as an artist.
4. What is your greatest extravagance?
New painting mediums.
5. What do you consider the most over rated virtue?
Tidiness- you should see my studio.
6. What is the quality you like most in a friend?
7. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would that be?
Right where I am.
“I will have to live to 125 to paint all the images I have in my head,” said Sevcov.